- Survey of fungicide resistance of grape pathogens by determination of sensitivity threshold; in case of the most frequently used fungicide 'baseline' analysis on solid medium (Petri dish)
- Investigation of fluctuation in degree of fungicide resistance of plant pathogens and determination of relationship, cross resistance and negative cross resistance between various kinds of fungicide resistance on solid medium
- Examination of pesticide efficiency in artificial infections (in cultivation pots)
- Drawing symptom-interactions and first leaf and bunch appearance and spread of various grape pathogens; determination of quality and quantity features of overwintering inocula
- Examination of pesticide efficiency in field experiments, survey and tracking of infection strength and frequency of various pathogens by bonitation
- Evaluation of complex plant protection technology in small and large scale field experiments
For more information about our services and prices please contact us.